6.05.2008

Camel cigs: so conscious of our world, Bike for Burgers, Logan Sq Farmer's Market


Actually, every package they send contains way to much paper. I think my exact sentiment was "this is criminally wasteful" which I also said last night for some reason I can't remember. Since they can't just mail cigarettes, they have to snag us with their fancy packaging. Even though I don't smoke, they send me this stuff because I give up my info for those free smokes folks you see at shows. I then give them to my friends so I can vicariously smoke with them.

++++++++++

Here's a bike ride on June 22 (at 8 am - ouch!) that ends at Hackney's, the amazing burger place in Printer's Row (I assume it's that location).

++++++++++

Sunday is the first day of this year's Logan Square Farmer's Market. It's not the biggest one in town, but it's worth a ride over and you can get a mean crepe from the Cook Au Vin booth. Here's a full list of vendors.

0 comments: