1.05.2010

Best Albums of 2009 - Ten through One

More of my favorite albums of 2009. Here are numbers ten though one. They're listed in the following format:

Artist - Album Name
Name of Track I Like

Click the track name to listen.

I should say that I'm not trying to say these are "THE BEST" albums of the year. They're just albums I really like, respect and played often this year and I highly recommend them.


#10
Atlas Sound - Logos

#9
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

#8
Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You

#7
Junior Boys - Begone Dull Care

#6

#5
Kid Sister - Ultraviolet

#4
John Vanderslice - Romanian Names

#3
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!

#2
Mastodon - Crack The Skye

#1
Sondre Lerche - Heartbeat Radio
























Even more lists coming soon.

1 comments:

Bill Jones said...

Not one country album! You are such a fancy pants (not to mention you're missing out on some damn fine music)