5.23.2008

Camera Wrap-Up (5.7-5.22)

I'm riding the Megabus to my hometown (St Louis) right now for the wedding of two high school friends. I've got my new suit, the weather will be great and I'm pretty amped about the whole thing. Here's a batch of pictures from the last couple weeks. Enjoy...


This place sells and repairs classic arcade and pinball games. On Western ave, not surprisingly.


Owen and his trusty wagon...


Nick and Jared at Wrigley Field...


The field...


This is amazing...


a closer look...


One of the sweeter looking tour buses I've seen roll through Schubas...


Taken from bridge on Cortland overlooking the river. A Finkl & Sons is a steel forging plant that I bike though every day on the way to work...


The claws in action...


A little Photoshop fun. I call this Gay Steel Mill (We work hard, we play hard)...

0 comments: