6.19.2008

Feed The Animals


The new Girl Talk album, Feed The Animals, came out this morning online and I just got it. They did a pay what you want deal for the album, which rules. I paid $5 because I probably haven't given the guy a dime in all these years and have always been a fan.

It's as fun as you can imagine. Same formula as the last one, but slightly slicker and with some more current material. Seems like he lets the tracks play out just a bit longer too. Also, 320 kbps really does sound much better than iTunes 128 (unless you're listening on a transistor radio). Even if you pay nothing, you can still get it in 320 kbps MP3s.

Like the last album, people have set up a Wikipedia entry for the album marking the second a new sample pops up in each song. It's super fun to follow along.

Check it out and see what you think. Personally I think it's fun as hell and I'm happy to hear some new material after I played the last one into the ground.

GET THE ALBUM HERE

0 comments: