11.02.2008

Twitter, Google Rules


I started using Twitter about 2 months ago.

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. - Wikipedia entry about Twitter.

If you're on board, here's my page. I'm enjoying it more and more every day and I could use some more "followers".

++++++++++

Common Craft put this informative and simple video about Google Reader together. For those of you who are still unclear about the great Google product, this should help. If you follow more than a couple blogs or news sites, it's for you. via Social Media Snippets.





Speaking of Google's awesomeness, I used
Goog 411 to find a phone listing today. It works as well as, or better than, dialing 411 and it's free.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Tim. Something's up with the second video, but I'll hop over to YouTube to check it out.